Sunday, March 29, 2009

writing

thanks to Barbara at "writing from the inside out " I awoke this morning, fixed my coffee and came to write a post before losing my courage.I don't need much in this world but--how I am grateful to have an internet connection!!
firstly I apologize for a boring post and secondly for anyone I may inadvertently hurt.My first blog caused me to loose a friendship I valued but I hope I learned from it.
I am a person who concentrates more on the inner than outer world and am drawn to people a little to the left of center!!I do like them to be kind and not mean spirited. Also people from all over this planet in every color ,religion and philosophy.My favorite human beings are my 2 son who are grown and exploring their own realities.We share a love of attending Springsteen concerts-a strange family tradition!!
I am no longer young but in the aging process but aim to make the most of it.As one of my poets Nikki Giovanni said -"you have to be willing to make a fool of yourself":)
thank you for reading. I have big shoes to fill-all the bloggers I follow.
namaste! nantri!

No comments:

Post a Comment